PDA

View Full Version : ( Results ) Cast Announcement ❋

Pages : [1] 2

Thomnom
07-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Jeff Probst ❋ We are making our way up river along up the Rio Negro in northern Brazil where the temperature is a scorching 103F, and these twenty Americans are set to begin the adventure of a lifetime. They're about to be abandoned in the middle of the largest and most magnificent tropical rainforest in the world - the Thomazon. Spanning two and a half million miles, the Thomazon is responsible for 15% of the world's oxygen, and is the world's largest freshwater source. For much of the season, the Thomazon is a flooded forest, and land covered by up to sixty feet of water, but as the dry season emerges the river subsides revealing the dangers that lurk beneath. Caimon crocodiles, schools of piranha and the world's most feared snake, the anaconda. Soon, torrential thunderstorms will arrive, rocking this jungle and submerging the forest once again. This will be their home for the next thirty-nine days.

It is the ultimate challenge - twenty strangers, all from different walks of life, left to fend for themselves utilizing the resources of the land and their own survival skills. Forced to work together to create a new society while battling the elements, and each other. They must learn to adapt, or they'll be voted from the tribe. In the end, only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize.

39 days, 20 people, 1 Survivor.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/MainBanner_zpsaa61a6b9.png

❋ WELCOME TO SURVIVOR IV: THOMAZON ❋
Outwit ❋ Outplay ❋ Outlast

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Probst_zpsb344594b.png

Jeff Probst ❋ After three successful seasons, three players have walked away from the game with the title of Sole Survivor. Gretchen Cordy, Natalie Bolton and Ethan Zohn. All three have something in common, they managed to outwit, outplay and outlast at least nineteen other players. And now, we are on our fourth season of Thomvivor, looking for a fourth player to add to that list. We are here standing in one of the most beautiful and diverse habitats on Earth, and this is where you will all be living for the next thirty-nine days. What is your goal in these thirty-nine days? Look around and take a good look at the nineteen players standing next to you. Your goal is to outwit, outplay and outlast every one of them in pursuit of that one million dollar prize. Over the past three seasons, there have been many successful strategies which have taken people to the end of the game. The strategy you choose to try and get yourself there is up to you. There are only a few things which are certain in this game - there will be alliances, backstabbing and lying, all the dirty tricks you can think of. If you don't think you can handle that, then you signed up for the wrong show. Ultimately, it is everyone's goal to beat you. You just need to beat them to the punch. So how will the game pan out? It is time for your briefing. Listen closely.

❋ SYNOPSIS ❋

Jeff Probst ❋ For the fourth season of Thomvivor, twenty individuals will be playing the game and fighting against each other for the million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor. There will ten males, and ten females in the cast - you may want to take this into consideration when you are deciding who to play as. As the game begins, you will be sorted onto one of two tribes - the Jaburu tribe, wearing red buffs, or the Tambaqui tribe, wearing blue buffs.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Jaburu_zpsbba4d0a2.png http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Tambaqui_zpsf5b9f0be.png

As always, both of these tribes will be appointed a leader. The tribe leader must be a strong player who is willing to step up and make decisions on behalf of their tribe. The decisions they make will include, but are not eliminated to:

❋ Sending players to Exile Island.
❋ Sitting members out of Immunity Challenges if their tribe is up on numbers.
❋ Other responsibilities, which will be revealed in due time.

If a tribe decides to vote out their tribe leader at any point in the game, a replacement will be appointed personally by myself. Once we get to the merge stage of the game, tribe leaders will no longer be implemented.

❋ EPISODES ❋

Jeff Probst ❋ In this season of Thomvivor, there will be thirteen episodes, with each episode consisting of a similar format, leading up to one or more elimination. Of course, as you are all aware, there will be twists thrown out you throughout the game making each episode anything but predictable, however there are four main features that most episodes will consist of.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/RewardChallenge_zpsf0873b5d.png

The first part of each round is the Reward Challenge. These challenges will mostly involve luck and not a lot of physical strength - they usually won't even need your whole tribe to compete. I will keep changing how the Reward Challenge will function throughout the game, as my way to keep everyone on their toes and make sure you're all paying attention. In the pre-merge portion of the game, one tribe will win this challenge and they will win themselves an advantage in the upcoming Tribal Immunity Challenge, which will be specified before the challenge commences. In addition, the tribe leader will have the power to send one player of the opposing tribe to Exile Island. The player they select must leave immediately and, in most circumstances, they will return in time for the Tribal Immunity Challenge. In the merge portion of the game this challenge works similarly, however only one player will win and they will win an advantage in the upcoming Individual Immunity Challenge, as well as the opportunity to send a player to Exile Island.

❋ ❋ ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/ExileIsland_zpsbf0670ac.png

Being sent to Exile Island could be seen as a luxury when you look past the baron conditions of the place, as this is the only place in the game where the Hidden Immunity Idol is found. More information on this tool later. The player send to Exile Island will spend a maximum of 24 hours there, however they will return to the game as soon as they have completed the task given to them when they arrive. This task will only be known by the players who have the chance to visit Exile Island during their time in the game. Upon completing the task, or once a day has passed, they will return from Exile Island and back to the game.

❋ ❋ ❋

The next stage of the round will be the Immunity Challenge. All of these challenges will have an initial 24 hour deadline, with an additional 24 hour extension upon request. These challenges will work in one of two ways throughout the game:

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/TribalImmunity_zps82359727.png

For most of the rounds in the pre-merge phase, the players will compete in the Tribal Immunity Challenge. The majority of these challenge will be sent out via PM, however in some circumstances they may take place in the thread. There will be no live challenges before the merge. I will explain the content of the challenge to you before you compete, so you can prepare yourselves appropriately before you begin. The outcome of this challenge is the key to your safety each round, with the result of each challenge being one winning tribe and one losing tribe. The winning tribe will be presented with the Tribal Immunity Idol, meaning all of the members of the tribe are safe, will not be attending Tribal Council, and will not be voting anyone out of their tribe. The losing tribe on the other hand will have the opposite fate, and will be heading to Tribal Council on that night.

❋ ❋ ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/IndividualImmunity_zps2ab1fd04.png

Once the tribes have merged, and even possibly in some rounds of the pre-merge phase, you will compete as individuals in the Individual Immunity Challenge. The players who win this challenge will be rewarded with a different form of immunity - the Individual Immunity Necklace. While this grants them immunity for the round, they will still attend Tribal Council and will still cast a vote to eliminate a player, however they cannot be voted against by others. In the merge phase, there is a higher possibility of live challenges happening. If I am planning a live challenge, everyone will be warned well in advance, so an appropriate time can be organized so the maximum amount of players can compete. Everyone who loses this challenge will head to Tribal Council that night vulnerable to elimination.

❋ ❋ ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/TribalCouncil_zps29388c02.png

The losing tribe, or the merged tribe, will head to Tribal Council on the night of the Immunity Challenge, and will decide which player from their tribe will be eliminated from their tribe. To do this, you must send me your vote telling me which player you want to be eliminated from the game. Once I have received a vote from every player, or the 24 hour deadline has passed I will reveal the votes, and the player who has received the most votes will have their torch snuffed, and will be officially eliminated from the game. During this period, I will have posted questions for every player to answer in the thread if they wish to do so. If a player fails to send in a vote within the deadline, they will receive one vote against them and a strike. In the event of two players receiving the highest number of votes then we will go to a re-vote. The two players involved in the tie will not vote, and the other players on the tribe will cast a new vote for one of these two players, and once again the player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. Anyone who refuses to cast a vote in this re-vote will be disqualified, and will have their torch snuffed on the spot. If, once again, the tribe fails to come to a decision and the votes remain tied after the re-vote, then the purple rock tiebreaker will be implemented. Everyone on the tribe, other than the two players who were involved in the tie and also anyone who has some form of immunity, will draw a rock from a bag. One rock in this bag is purple, while the rest are yellow. The player who draws the purple rock from the bag will be eliminated from the game. This will be done with a randomizer, so everyone who draws a rock will have an equal chance of going home.

Tribal Council is also the place where a player can use a Hidden Immunity Idol either on themselves or another player. If this is played before the votes are read, then all the votes that were cast for the player will not count, and the player with the next highest number of votes will be eliminated instead. If a player is voted out with a Hidden Immunity Idol in their possession, it will be thrown into the fire and no longer available to use. At any point before the final ten, once a player is voted out of the game they will leave the game before good. However, at any point between the final ten and the final four, when a player is voted out they will then join the jury, who will decide the winner of the game at the Final Tribal Council.

❋ ❋ ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/FinalTribalCouncil2_zpsbf920206.png

The Final Tribal Council is where the game concludes, and the Sole Survivor will be decided. The last three players standing will face the jury which will consist of seven players which have been previously voted out. To begin the Final Tribal Council, each of the finalists will make an opening statement, to give them the opportunity to explain to the jury why they should receive their vote. Following this, every member of the jury will be given the chance to address the finalists individually, and ask them any questions they want to know about their games. After this, the finalists are welcome to give a closing statement. Each of the seven members of the jury will then cast a vote for the finalists who they would like to see win the game. Whoever receives the most votes will be crowned the Sole Survivor, and will walk away with one million dollars.

❋ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ❋

❋ THREE STRIKES RULE ❋

This game will have the familiar three strikes rule implemented. If a player does not respond to an Immunity Challenge before the deadline or does not cast a vote at a Tribal Council before the deadline, they will be awarded with one strike. If a player receives three strikes during their time in the game, they will be immediately eliminated and not allowed to re-enter the game. Should this happen at a Tribal Council, the regular elimination will be cancelled. All strikes earned in the pre-merge stage of the game will be cleared once the merge hits, however unlike previous seasons you will still receive strikes in the merge stage and if you hit three strikes, you are out of the game. If I find out you cheated on a challenge, then you will receive three strikes at once and will be eliminated from the game on the spot.

❋ ❋ ❋

❋ SUBSTITUTES ❋

If you are unable to compete in a challenge, I will allow you to find a substitute. It is preferred that if you are in need of a substitute, you notify me within 12 hours of the challenge being sent out. You are responsible for finding your own substitute, in no circumstances will I go out and find you one. That's not my job. If you cannot find one in time, you will be forced to either try and do the challenge yourself, or throw it. A substitute cannot be a player who is currently in the game, or was previously eliminated from the game. An exception to this is in live challenges - a previously eliminated player may substitute for you, unless they are a member of the jury. You are only allowed to use substitutes for Immunity Challenges. In case you will miss a Tribal Council, you must send me a pre-vote list of who you would vote for. If you do not do this, you will receive a self-vote every time.

❋ ❋ ❋

❋ EXTENSIONS ❋

Due to events in previous seasons, in this season I will be knuckling down on extensions. The maximum extension I will allow is 24 hours - I will not allow any longer than that to keep the game going at a good pace. You must ask for an extension either in the thread or via PM at least 6 hours before the original deadline. If you request one later than this, I will refuse to give you an extension. An extension will only count for players who request them - any other players who submit their challenges late will have until everyone who asked for an extension has submitted their challenge to submit theirs. As the host, I retain the right to refuse to give you an extension if I feel you are abusing your extension privileges. When it comes to any disputes, as the host I will always have the final say on the matter.

❋ ❋ ❋

❋ GAME LENGTH ❋

Judging by the lengths of the previous three seasons of Thomvivor, I am expecting this game to last for around three to four months. If you do not think you will be available enough to complete challenges and effectively strategize during this time, then please don't sign up! I would like a cast of players who will do what they need to do on time, and with as few extensions as possible.

❋ CASTING ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Cast_zps48d3ec29.png

As always, you will be signing up as castaways from the U.S. version of Survivor. You can sign up as any player from Borneo to Caramoan, however the sixty castaways who were played in the first three seasons of Thomvivor are off limits. Check the following list before you sign up, because if you sign up as one of these players I can guarantee that you won't make it into the final cast:

Abi-Maria Gomes ❋ Ace Gordon ❋ Adam Gentry ❋ Amanda Kimmel ❋ Ashley Massaro ❋ Ashley Underwood ❋ Ben "Benry" Henry ❋ Bob Crowley ❋ Brenda Lowe ❋ Brett Clouser ❋ Brianna Varela ❋ Candice Woodcock ❋ Charlie Herschel ❋ Corinne Kaplan ❋ Courtney Marit ❋ Danielle DiLorenzo ❋ Debbie Beebe ❋ Edna Ma ❋ Erik Huffman ❋ Ethan Zohn ❋ Gretchen Cordy ❋ J.P. Calderon ❋ Jay Byars ❋ Jeff Wilson ❋ Jenna Morasca ❋ Jenny Guzon-Bae ❋ Jerri Manthey ❋ Jessica "Sugar" Kiper ❋ Jim Rice ❋ Joanna Ward ❋ Jonathan Penner ❋ Jud "Fabio" Birza ❋ Kelly Sharbaugh ❋ Kelly Shinn ❋ Ken Hoang ❋ Leif Manson ❋ Lisette "Lisi" Linares ❋ Maralyn Hershey ❋ Matt Quinlan ❋ Michael "Frosti" Zernow ❋ Michelle Tesauro ❋ Michelle Yi ❋ Natalie Bolton ❋ Neleh Dennis ❋ Ozzy Lusth ❋ Parvati Shallow ❋ Rob Cesternino ❋ Rupert Boneham ❋ Russell Hantz ❋ Shane Powers ❋ Shannon "Shambo" Waters ❋ Silas Gaither ❋ Sonja Christopher ❋ Spencer Duhm ❋ Stephanie Valencia ❋ Stephen Fishbach ❋ Sydney Wheeler ❋ Todd Herzog ❋ Tom Westman ❋ Whitney Duncan

The character you sign up as will be used for identification and roleplaying purposes. Characters are given on a first come, first serve basis. The final five of Survivor III: Guathomala will not be considered for the cast. To sign up, fill in this list with the appropriate information:

01. Jigsawce ❋ Kelly Goldsmith ❋ Africa
02. Mr.NickiMinaj ❋ Colton Cumbie ❋ One World
03. Lumina ❋ Jan Gentry ❋ Thailand
04. Shattered ❋ Katie Gallagher ❋ Palau
05. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
06. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
07. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
08. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
09. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
10. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
[EXTEND]

This season, there will not be a compulsory application to complete. I will be hand-picking the twenty players who will play in this game. However, if you wish, you can send me a PM giving me reasons why I should cast you and to prove your dedication to this game. Though it is not compulsory and will not give you a better shot at making it into the final cast than anyone who decides to not send me a PM.

❋ THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS 48 HOURS FROM WHEN THIS THREAD OPENS. YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO SIGN UP IN THE THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK, AND I HOPE YOU DECIDE TO JOIN! ❋

KickTheTroll
07-20-2013, 06:58 PM
05. KickTheTroll ❋ Yau Man Chan ❋ Fiji
06. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season

LalaDreams
07-20-2013, 07:01 PM

06. LalaDreams ❋ Cirie Fields ❋ Panama

[EXTEND]

OMG! I can't wait for this!

wccats
07-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Colleen for me please :cry

VanityEgo
07-20-2013, 07:04 PM

07. VanityEgo ❋ Crystal Cox ❋ Gabon

[EXTEND]

allison.
07-20-2013, 07:04 PM

07. allison. ❋ Elyse Umemoto ❋ South Pacific

08. wccats ❋ Colleen Haskell ❋ Borneo

[EXTEND]

xymandopex
07-20-2013, 07:06 PM

07. allison. ❋ Elyse Umemoto ❋ South Pacific

08. wccats ❋ Colleen Haskell ❋ Borneo

09. XymandopeX ❋ Lillian Morris ❋ Pearl Islands

[EXTEND]

VanityEgo
07-20-2013, 07:07 PM

08. allison. ❋ Elyse Umemoto ❋ South Pacific

09. wccats ❋ Colleen Haskell ❋ Borneo

10. XymandopeX ❋ Lillian Morris ❋ Pearl Islands

11. Username ❋ Castaway ❋ Season
[EXTEND]

VanityEgo
07-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Crystal Fail #01 • Crystal fails at inserting herself on the sign-up list.

RiddleMeThis
07-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Sign me up as Robb from Thailand please!

Supermodel456
07-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Somebody sign me up as Francesca Hogi please.

Thomnom
07-20-2013, 07:14 PM

11. RiddleMeThis ❋ Robb Zbacnik ❋ Thailand
12. Supermodel456 ❋ Francesca Hogi ❋ Redemption Island
[EXTEND]

It's open :woo Thanks for the sign-ups so far already! I'm excited to get this started :love

Estquer
07-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I've already had three chances, so I'm going to pass this season. I'll be watching, though! :yay

betinez
07-20-2013, 08:08 PM

13. betinez ❋ Rob Mariano ❋ Marquesas
[EXTEND]

Ben
07-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Burton from Pearl Isalnd please

jorge
07-20-2013, 08:33 PM
ughh fml at me not being able to play for this :(

iRockIt
07-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Someone sign me up as Jason Siska from Micronesia please. Thank you :)

Aandres
07-20-2013, 09:26 PM
14. Aandres ❋ Bobby Jon Drinkard ❋ Palau
15. Ben ❋ Burton Roberts ❋ Pearl Islands
16. iRockIt ❋ Jason Siska ❋ Micronesia
[EXTEND]

RiddleMeThis
07-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes we can blame aandres for stuff that goes wrong.

Aandres
07-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Wow not even 60 seconds it took you.

http://media.tumblr.com/97804a1cf90f2cd46f3d1d3b5b6a4f99/tumblr_inline_mpiw2uKHf01qz4rgp.png

RiddleMeThis
07-20-2013, 09:42 PM
I had to do it. Duh.

Work at the dean photo though I can blame you a little less

Thunderfall
07-20-2013, 09:43 PM
The final five of Survivor III: Guathomala will not be considered for the cast.

:cry

rlykewl
07-20-2013, 10:19 PM
17. rlykewl ❋ Kim Spradlin ❋ One World
[EXTEND]

FlyingMochi
07-20-2013, 10:37 PM
18. FlyingMochi ❋ Hope Driskill ❋ Caramoan
[EXTEND]

Poseidon
07-21-2013, 02:30 AM
19. Poseidon ❋ Aras Baskauskas ❋ Panama
[EXTEND]

arlcy
07-21-2013, 10:32 AM
03. Lumina ❋ Jan Gentry ❋ Thailand (http://www.rtvgames.com/#)
20. arlcy ❋ Chelsea Meissner ❋ One World
[EXTEND]

RiddleBLittle
07-21-2013, 02:06 PM
21. RiddleBLittle ❋ Reserved ❋ Reserved
[EXTEND]

AriOla
07-21-2013, 03:14 PM
21. RiddleBLittle ❋ Reserved ❋ Reserved
22. AriOla ❋ Sandra Diaz-Twine ❋ Pearl Islands
[EXTEND]

Edit: JK I missed that Parvati wasn't allowed

RiddleBLittle
07-21-2013, 03:56 PM
21. RiddleBLittle ❋ Malcolm Freberg ❋ Philippines
[EXTEND]

CookieMonsta
07-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I never watched or played . Any suggestions on who I should sign up as ?

VanityEgo
07-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Watch Pearl Islands so you can play as Darrah or Tijuana.

RiddleMeThis
07-21-2013, 04:13 PM
I posted a whole list in the first season but I'll repost here with some good players that you could pick!

Greg Buis - Borneo
Keith Famie - Australia
Clarence Black - Africa
Hunter Ellis - Marquesas
Sarah Jones - Marquesas
Gabriel Cade - Marquesas
Gina Crews - Marquesas
Ghandia Johnson - Thiland
Shawna Mitchell - Amazon
Heidi Strobel - Amazon
Christa Hastie - Pearl Islands
Rory Freeman - Vanuatu
Julie Berry - Vanautu
Angie Jakusz - Palau
Ian Rosenberger - Palau
Jamie Newton - Guatemala
Judd Sergeant - Guatemala
Ruth Marie Milliman - Panama
Bruce Kanegai - Panama
Terry Deitz - Panama
Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui - Cook Islands
Adam Ge
Jessica "Flicka" Smith - Cook Islands
Jenny Guzon-Bae - Cook Islands
James "Rocky" Reid - Fiji
Andria (Dre) "Dreamz" Herd - Fiji
Alexis Jones - Micronesia
Erik Reichenbach - Micronesia
Matty Whitmore - Gabon
Sierra Reed - Tocantins
Brendan Synnott - Tocantins
Stephen Fishbach - Tocantins
Erik Cardona - Samoa
Yasmin Giles - Samoa
James "Jimmy T" Tarantino - Nicaragua
Alina Wilson - Nicaragua
Marty Piombo - Nicaragua
Ben "Benry" Henry - Nicaragua
Stephanie Valencia - Redemption Island
David Murphy - Redemption Island
Mike Chiesl - Redemption Island
Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

I know there is other big names but these haven't been used much

Thomnom
07-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks for reposting that list, RMT! I have my own personal list of suggestions from the seasons I've watched, if anyone else is struggling for choices:

Australian Outback ❋ Alicia Calaway, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski
Amazon ❋ Alex Bell, Dave Johnson
Pearl Islands ❋ Christa Hastie, Ryan Opray, Tijuana Bradley
Vanuatu ❋ Ami Cusack, Brady Finta, Twila Tanner
Guatemala ❋ Amy O'Hara, Brian Corridan, Danni Boatwright, Gary Hogeboom, Jamie Newton
China ❋ Aaron Reisberger, Courtney Yates, Peih-Gee Law
Gabon ❋ Dan Kay, Kelly Czarnecki, Matty Whitmore
Tocantins ❋ Brendon Synnott, Erinn Lobdell
Samoa ❋ Erik Cardona, Laura Morrett, Monica Padilla
These are the ones just off the top of my head, and only a few seasons that I've watched. Some great sign-ups so far though! :woo

RiddleMeThis
07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
You are very welcome! Good luck in casting I know it's going to be a tough choice!

LalaDreams
07-21-2013, 05:08 PM
This Survivor should be on Featured Games Section :smitten

Thomnom
07-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm hoping for a few more sign-ups. I'll leave sign-ups open for about 12 hours or so, and then hopefully I will be able to announce the cast as soon as the deadline is up! :yay

whizkid1428
07-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Can someone sign me up as dan kay?

LalaDreams
07-22-2013, 12:01 PM
23. whizkid1428 ❋ Dan Kay ❋ Gabon
[EXTEND]

Iron Muffin
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
24. Iron Muffin ❋ John Cochran ❋ South Pacific
[EXTEND]

TenseTarget
07-22-2013, 03:47 PM
25. TenseTarget ❋ Nicole Delma ❋ Pearl Islands
[EXTEND]

CupidStunt
07-22-2013, 04:35 PM
26. CupidStunt ❋ Dolly Neely ❋ Vanuatu
[EXTEND]

Lou
07-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Can someone sign me up as Alicia Rose!?

Thomnom
07-22-2013, 04:56 PM
❋ SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. ❋

26. CupidStunt ❋ Eliza Orlins ❋ Vanuatu
27. Lou ❋ Alicia Rosa ❋ One World
[DO NOT EXTEND]

Thank you so much to everyone who signed up! I will be revealing the cast within the next few hours - this casting decision will be a very difficult decision for me, I can barely decide to cut one person, let alone seven of you. It might take me a while to decide who to cut and who to keep :lol Good luck to you all!

Thomnom
07-22-2013, 07:50 PM
❋ CAST ANNOUNCEMENT ❋

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Probst_zpsb344594b.png

Jeff Probst ❋ Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the adventure of a lifetime. Survivor IV: Thomazon. This adventure will take you into the depths of the Thomazon rainforest where you will be fighting against the harsh climates, the rough terrain, and your fellow tribemates. There is only room for twenty-two of you on this adventure, and the cast was hand-picked by me. This is a cast I am sure will deliver to every extent. If you did not get chosen for the final cast, I am truly sorry. This was a very difficult decision for me to make, and I really struggled to only cast twenty-two. I almost went even higher with the cast number, but I thought that might be too wild. I hope this doesn't discourage you from joining my games in the future. Either way, I know we are in for a crazy season. In each post, I will reveal three members form each of the two tribes, Jaburu and Tambaqui. So, without further adieu, let's start announcing the cast of Survivor IV: Thomazon!

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Katie_zpse5e164ed.png

KATIE GALLAGHER ❋
Shattered ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Jan_zpsd282b19a.png

❋ JAN GENTRY
Lumina ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Yau-Man_zpsf02781e8.png

YAU-MAN CHAN ❋
KickTheTroll ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Burton_zpsd88ccf70.png

❋ BURTON ROBERTS
Ben ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Colleen_zps8b46f7a0.png

COLLEEN HASKELL ❋
wccats ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Nicole_zps5af49b83.png

❋ NICOLE DELMA
TenseTarget ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui

Thomnom
07-22-2013, 07:55 PM
❋ CAST ANNOUNCEMENT ❋

Jeff Probst ❋ Let's bring in our next six potential Sole Survivors!

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Sandra_zps5dba7d1b.png

SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE ❋
Lou ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Lill_zps19c95130.png

❋ LILLIAN "LILL" MORRIS
xymandopex ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Rob_zps533db9ba.png

ROB MARIANO ❋
betinez ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Crystal_zps6399b5da.png

❋ CRYSTAL COX
VanityEgo ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Robb_zpsbf26a285.png

ROBB ZBACNIK ❋
RiddleMeThis ❋ Tribe; Jaburu

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/oneTHOM/Thomazon/Av/Colton_zpsad36b5d9.png

❋ COLTON CUMBIE
Mr.NickiMinaj ❋ Tribe; Tambaqui