PDA

View Full Version : 7/05 Live Feed Discussion

Aly
07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Feeds just came up!!!

Carol is in her room talking to someone, not sure who. Sounds like she may be nominated?

Now camera switched to a big group in the hot tub on 3/4 and a smaller group in the kitchen on cam 1/2.

Jen seems very aware of the cameras and she is definitely one of the ones who's had plastic surgery :eek

In the workout room: Carol is blabbing away to Dustin while Dustin works out. She talks a LOT!!! She's whining about everything that she has given up to be on the show. Dustin just told Carol that Amber has his vote (so I'm assuming it's Amber and Carol on the block). Now they are discussing a possible alliance with the 6 people with previous relationships, but saying it'd be difficult because of the tension and serious "daddy issues" with Daniele/Dick.

First confirmed "bed buddy alliance" - Dustin and Amber

Carol and Amber have gotten very close and that may be a reason they're both up. Carol says Amber is the one person she completely trusts. Dustin just said it was day 6 so I guess they entered the house on Saturday.

Dustin is talking about how good it is that Carol and Jessica have made up and are on speaking terms. Carol agrees but admits they are still lacking trust.

Back in the hot tub: Joe is talking about how Jem and the Holograms taught him everything he needs to know in life. He even did a speech on it :lol

They're talking about how the All Stars gained weight last year - started out the season in bikinis and ended up in garbage bags and muumuus.

Aly
07-05-2007, 11:43 PM
People on slop: Jameka, Joe (that's all I know so far, will update as I find out)

Jameka is pretty funny on the feeds. Zach is hilarious! Jessica is really boring and I haven't even seen Kail (she may be in bed).

Oh Kail just came inside. She was in the backyard with everyone, but the camera was never on her that I saw. Looks like Kail and Carol are NOT on slop.

Joe says he would choose Nick for an intimate date if he won America's Choice.

Jessica and Joe are bedmates.

Now Joe is saying Mandy Moore is his idol. He says he would flip his weave if he ever met Barbara Walters on the street.

Nick has a man crush on Ryan Reynolds and Joe says Ryan made him gay.

Nick/Joe/Daniele in hot tub talking. Nick says his dad thought he was gay until he was 21 and so he should hook up with Daniele to make him proud. Also admits he has had "relations" with a man before.

Kamala
07-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Kitchen Jameka and Jessica have a short game talk. Looks like more and more housemates are pledging their vote to keep Amber. Eric walks in and they abruptly end their convo.

Hammock Amber, Zach and Dick talk possiblities of new nominee's after tomorrow's veto. They speculate one of the 6 with relations in the house might be targeted, naming Danielle or Joe. Amber says Joe is being ridiclious in the Dustin/Joe situation, saying he's bothering Dustin and Dustin justs wants to be left alone.

Aly
07-06-2007, 04:40 AM
It's been an entertaining first night on feeds! Here's a summary of the relationships in the house thusfar: Jen seems to be the least popular in the house (I don't think ONE person likes her). Carol has got a lot of people hating on her too, but she is really close to a couple people. Dick seems to be trying to talk to as many people as he can (and he talks way too much, giving strategy away). Nick has been everyone's friend and I don't think there's anyone that doesn't like him. People are weary of Zach because he's playing the game. Jessica and Daniele have formed a close bond with each other and several others. Jameka seems to be close with a few people as well. Eric floats around and Mike and Kail seem to keep to themselves a lot. Joe has got a lot of haters and people are unsure of Dustin. Amber is a tomboy who mostly hangs out with the guys, but she's very close to Carol.

GlitterxGold
07-06-2007, 11:23 AM
I won't get my computer till Monday and I'm itching to look at the feeds already. *shakes fist* Thanks for the updates Aly and Kamala!

Back in the hot tub: Joe is talking about how Jem and the Holograms taught him everything he needs to know in life. He even did a speech on it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1 My friggin' screename is based on Jem and the Holograms :smitten Dammit, I want to like Joe so bad, but it's hard. I'm really surprised Kail didn't put him up.

Aly
07-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Joe claims he helped Kail decide on a "fair" method for nominations and pretty much told her what to say in her nom speech.