PDA

View Full Version : 7/17 Live Feed Discussion

GlitterxGold
07-17-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm not watching the feeds now (meh at work) but I just wanted to *shake* this thread up because Jen put Joe up in Daniele's place on the block. I was like YES! I was hoping she would do this.

AWESOME92
07-17-2007, 12:14 PM
I....don't get this show at all! :riphair

Scar
07-17-2007, 12:21 PM
That actually kind of sucks.
Joe may be annoying but he brings drama and so does Dick. If either one goes, it'll be alittle more boring, imo.

Swim4life107
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
There is no question, Joe is going in a unanimous vote.

imaginethat1107
07-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Joe is hella annoying, but he's so funny. I love him for the sake of entertainment. I don't know what I'll do if he goes home. :(

Swim4life107
07-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Be prepared, he's leaving. This is how the voting breakdown is looking

Dick- None
Joe- Kail, Mike, Zach, Dustin, Amber, Jessica, Jameka, Daniele, Nick

The only vote up in the air is Eric's, and he will vote with America. Based on the popularity polls, I am willing to bet it's for Joe to go. If Kail changes her mind, it could be 7-3 or 6-4 depending on Eric's vote. However, Dick has a strong backing by his alliance. It likely will be 10-0. Joe has less hope than Carol did last week.

GlitterxGold
07-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I love Dick. I don't want him (or Daniele, when she was on the block) to go and I also think it will be a unam1mous vote for Joe out. I agree that America will probably direct Eric to vote out Joe. Dick is winning the favorite houseguest poll by a landslide over on a site that shall not be named.

Joe can be very funny and we have a lot of stuff in common (interest in dance music, Jem & The Holograms, etc) but he can be very unfierce sometimes. From Day 1, I have been wary of him and when he made that remark about how he made all Dustin's friends hate him, spread rumors, etc, I can't stand people like that so he's been on my "you can leave at any time and I wouldn't care" list.

Swim4life107
07-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Agreed. He is like very bitchy in a behind your back kind of way. So it's not very interesting for me, more passive agressive and annoying.

I like people who are fierce, bitchy, and in yo face like Omarosa, NY, Beth, and in this case Dick. They are entertainment!

Kamala
07-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Jen's drunk and spilling her game to Eric

Swim4life107
07-18-2007, 12:14 AM
She spills her game to everyone. If Daniele or Dick went up to HoH, she would probably tell them her strategy. She doesn't hold anything back.

mkwdood
07-18-2007, 07:37 AM
I love watching and hearing about Dick this season. Definitely my favorite.
I don't like Jen's attitude or snottiness (or constantly showing off parts of her I really don't want to see) - but I think there is a glimmer of intelligence behind all of that.
I don't like Kail. at all. And I am so sick of seeing Amber cry or her red eyes and nose cause she just finished. she is useless.

Kamala
07-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Right now there's actually discussion about who's voting who. I'm suprised, I thought Joe was practically gone but he has the Jail's (jen/kail) support.

Joe- Daniele, Nick, Amber, Dustin, Jessica
Dick- Kail, Mike, Zach
Neutral- Jameka, Eric

Daniele- Has deal with her dad and wants to go against what jen wants
Nick- Going with Daniele
Amber/Dustin- Played both sides but obviously want Dustin's ex gone
Jessica- Joe tried working her over but she decided to go with Daniele. Later, she was seen crying in the bathroom and saying she felt bad about having to lie to her bed-mate Joe.
Kail/Mike/zach- The alliance wants Dick gone
Jameka- Recently told Dick that it depends on how they've both treated her, and she hasn't made a decesion yet
Eric- will vote how america wants

Swim4life107
07-18-2007, 04:03 PM
America voted for Joe to go. After he went out of the DR he was campaigning hard.

I honestly don't see Jameka being the lone vote and she's probably just saying all that so Joe doesn't get a read on her.

Kail, Mike, and Zach flipped? They are idiots. They have zero power in the house.

Kamala
07-18-2007, 07:45 PM
America voted for Joe to go. After he went out of the DR he was campaigning hard.

I honestly don't see Jameka being the lone vote and she's probably just saying all that so Joe doesn't get a read on her.

Kail, Mike, and Zach flipped? They are idiots. They have zero power in the house.

Yeah at first I thought Jameka was saying that just to be political, but then iread that she actually said that to dick. I doubt she'll go against her friends (amber, Daniele, Nick) and go with the people she dislikes (mike, zach, jen)