PDA

View Full Version : 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

GlitterxGold
07-29-2007, 05:19 AM
Some crazy stuff went down earlier today. I am watching now and Dick is consoling Daniele because Jameka won POV and plans to use it on Jen. Dustin, in turn, plans on putting NICK up in her place and everyone wants to backdoor Nick. Daniele is crying and extremely upset. She is contemplating telling him beforehand, and/or giving him a sympathy vote, OR doing what is probably best for her in the game and just voting him out without everyone else.

I don't know WHY things got flipped like this all of the sudden, but it sucks. Nick doesn't even seem to want to win......wouldn't you want to keep someone like that around instead of Mike or Zach? *shakes head*

Dick has been holding her and trying to comfort her sobbing self for so long, but she won't put her arms around him back. She made a comment about how she hated the Diary Room interviews and didn't want to be on the show anymore and it cut to the water. She's a teary eyed mess.

Aly
07-29-2007, 03:27 PM
They had a huge discussion about it and decided voting Zach out would be what they personally want, but Nick is the best strategic vote. Nick was pulling some shady stuff on the big group and striking deals with other people so they don't trust him at all. He's been on the outside of the group for about a week now.

I just found out today that Jen is a nanny for Vanna White :lol It might be old news, but I hadn't caught that before.

Swim4life107
07-29-2007, 09:46 PM
I am glad Nick's ass is out. Send Zach out next week and we have a good sequester/final 2 cast.

Next week should be endurance bitches!

Ruairidh1992
07-29-2007, 09:56 PM
This is a bit out of place but to people call Julie Chen, "Chenbot", because of her robotic performance as a host?

Aly
07-30-2007, 03:47 AM
:lol Eric just came out of the DR and it appears his phrase is "I'd do that for a dollar." :lol

Swim4life107
07-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I honestly think Kail, Jen, and Zach will follow Nick out the door in the next 4 evictions.

The way things are looking now, Daniele is definately going to be the winner. It was at this point in BB6 after Howie screwed up that it became extremely obvious Maggie was going to win.

Aly
07-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I'd like to see Jameka, Daniele, Jessica, and Eric as the final 4. Everyone else is quite annoying. Jameka is losing trust within the group though because she's putting her religious beliefs over strategy (she vowed to use the veto on Jen because she thinks God made Jen draw Jameka's name out of the bag for a reason).

Eric already has Jessica saying "I'd do that for a dollar"

Swim4life107
07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't think Eric will last long after that alliance makes the final 7. He really can't commit to the votes because America has him handcuffed. I hope we get the option of liberating him as AP. He is a great player and would do so much better if he was on his own.

I like your final 4 Aly. I think They will all make it there minus Eric (replaced with Dick).

I loved Dustin & Ambore's fighting. They are losing so much trust and will be out Final 7/Final 6. I hate how Amber thinks everyone just worships her and loves her. A lot of people are fed up with her crying.

Aly
07-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Did you see Amber saying she was probably America's Favorite and would get a phone call later for an America's Choice? She was COMPLETELY serious. Urrgh!

If I have to hear Dustin and Amber talk about how they are the only "genuine" and "real" people in thie house ONE more time, I will explode. They say they can't lie but I've seen them both lie all day long.

Also, either Amber has no brain cells or she's trying to play the role of "stupid girl". Everytime someone is having a conversation, she'll ask what certain words mean. But she does it NONSTOP and with the easiest words in the world that any 5 year old would know. She's just coming across as a complete fool.

Swim4life107
07-30-2007, 01:05 PM
She didn't know what spreading herself too thin meant.

I want Dick to find out Amber was offering herself as a pawn to go against Dick week 2 so he would go. You know since nobody would vote her out because everyone is just purely in love with her. Her winning the date with Mike was evidence from God that everyone is in love with Amber.