PDA

View Full Version : 8/15 Feed Discussion

Scar
08-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Jen mentioned to Amber that the DR was trying to get her to vote out Dustin. Jen said she doesnt like peope trying to pressure her in to voting a certain way.
I think Zach told Jessica he had her vote to evict Dick. But then he turned around and said that if their is a stray vote, he can blame it on their alliance since one of them seems to be wishy washy.

I still have a feeling Dick is going home....

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Yeah me too.

Scar
08-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Zach is throwing out the pro's and con's of evicting Dick.
Jess ends date by saying they should let him (Dick) smoke.

Please Note: During their first convo on the hammock Zach said that he will vote how Jess wants him to. He then proceeded to tell her that this way she knows of one of her group betrayed her if there is a hinky vote. In other words, he is making it okay for him to vote to keep Dick, but is also able to cast blame on someone in the LNC. He has told Dick that he will evict Dustin. He is covering his butt.

Posted on Jokers.....
I hope its true.
I really dont want Dick to go.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 04:07 AM
America's vote was for Dustin to go. Eric is actually putting forth and effort and not half assing it like usual.

I guess I can count out sleeping tonight.

Kamala
08-15-2007, 06:27 AM
It'll depend of Zach. He pledged his vote to Jessica, so he's voting Dick. But during thier talk right now he kept trying to make her want Dustin gone by dropping random hints here and there, so he could get what he wants but still look good. It didn't work, but I was genuinely impressed Zach is playing the game.

GlitterxGold
08-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah, trying to do that is pretty good. It's like, actual strategy. :lol BUT I hope he is just lying to Jessica and if he votes to keep Dustin I will hate him. *throws barstool*

It all seems too good to be true that Dustin is on the block and since we control Eric's vote we could actually keep this game from being Nerd Herd suckage from here out. I am worried too. Zach had better not screw this up. Remember he had said that Dick was the only one who treated him like a person (can't remember who he said this to, but before Dick and Dani started talking to him, everyone else ignored him). Besides, does he really want to be on Jameka's side - who can't stand him?

Scar
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
What the hell is up with the midget?

He keeps saying over and over "What tangled webs we weave when we first practice to deceive" also "There is no little enemy" also "A snitch in time saves nine" or "A fish and visitors stink after three days."
Eh?

GlitterxGold
08-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I was just coming in here to post that! :lol He's like Flava Flav with a big clock around his neck but white and a little person.

Scar
08-15-2007, 02:33 PM
I was just coming in here to post that! :lol He's like Flava Flav with a big clock around his neck but white and a little person.

What do you think it means?
Lol @ Eric. :lol

GlitterxGold
08-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Maybe it's going to be stuff they have to remember or figure out for the next HOH competition.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Trust me if the numbers are there, Zach would completely vote Dustin out. Jessica is likely going to be onboard with the plan, so I don't see why she would be mad by him voting Dustin out.

Scar
08-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Okay. I know this is kinda crazy and dumb of me to think it............but why am I getting the feeling Amber will win HoH because of a fluke or something?

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Wouldn't that be hillarous? Literally it would be Jen, Zach, Daniele, Dick, and Eric vs Amber. I am assuming Jen, Zach, & Eric would possibly throw it. Amber has yet to perform decent in ANY challenge. If word of Dustin leaving doesn't get back to her then she is going to be a mess.

I want Daniele to get HoH. Dick to carry her over to Jessica and go "Pack your bags Jessy" and then for Dani to go "Give me the key bitch!"

Scar
08-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Now Joker's is reporting a guy on stilts, dressed like a pirate in the backyard...along with a barbershop quartet.
HG's are in the house looking at caged bunnies...and what appears to be a living statue.
There is a "Friends Welcome" sign on the bunny cage. No idea what that could mean.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I bet they will be quizzed by this on the HoH.

GlitterxGold
08-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Werd. Daniele seems to be really good at noticing details and stuff and especially if this next HOH is remembering all of this hoopala going on, I think she'd have a really good chance of winning it.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah these bitches are reading way too much into this.

Scar
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Did Dick find a message under a chess piece?
Think its that Coup thing?
I hope so. I hope he removes himself and puts up Eric or Amber. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

And yeah, I kinda agree.
Though someone mentioned on another site that it might have alot to do with numbers.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 06:07 PM
They would tell us if they were doing the Coup De Etat. Also I don't think they instructed them to solve a riddle. Probably just a memory HoH that Daniele will be winning.

Scar
08-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Eric was talking to Dick about keeping him in the game.
Or Dick was talking to Eric. One or the other.
Eric was saying if it was a tie, Jessica would evict whoever he told him and they could get Dustin out. Zach said he would evict Dustin if Jessica was fine with it.
Or something like that, lol.

Estquer
08-15-2007, 07:37 PM
They would tell us if they were doing the Coup De Etat. Also I don't think they instructed them to solve a riddle. Probably just a memory HoH that Daniele will be winning.

I forgot about the coup d'?tat. It was a cool idea but amounted to nothing...

Who knows, BB may have a third twist this year? (usually they max out at 2 though)

And we're awfully overdue for a double eviction week.

Scar
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
So it seems like Dani/Dick/Jessica/Eric have formed a new alliance.
I think Eric and Jess told them "Its an awesome deal."

But I wont be happy or excited till I see Julie ChenBot tell Dustin to get to steppin'.

toque
08-15-2007, 10:21 PM
That's great news... I'm looking forward to the fallout on this one.

I sure am hoping Dani walks next weeks... just to keep it interesting. :lol
(Can you imagine Dick in that house without Dani to temper him? :D)

Scar
08-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Doesnt seem like it'll happen.
Eric was talking to Jess and they were weighing their options and he said its her decision and he asked what did she want and she said "I want Dick gone..." and he did NOTHING but go along with it....but then Amber came in and broke it up.

ETA: The DR called in Eric. I hope they just have someone waiting to smack him up for being stupid.

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 10:52 PM
It looks like they are back to square one, having Dick go. Maybe the whole thing was just a put on for the AP role. Eric needs to realize he is not suppose to play the game for him. He is our damn puppet and his role is to carry out our wishes!

ETA: If they called him to the DR then they are probably trying to get him to keep going for it.

Scar
08-15-2007, 11:07 PM
He's been in the DR for a long time, lol..

Swim4life107
08-15-2007, 11:11 PM
I will be so pissed if this plan falls through because of stupid Jessica. The girl needs to learn how to play the game. Make decisons. I mean she changes her mind based on who she's talking to.

Scar
08-15-2007, 11:14 PM
I will be so pissed if this plan falls through because of stupid Jessica. The girl needs to learn how to play the game. Make decisons. I mean she changes her mind based on who she's talking to.

Eric: Jameka needs to go.

Jessica: I agree!

:lol

Eric finally came out of the DR. He was there alooooooooong time and since he came out, he seems really upset. Now he is outside at the hot tub and he looks really disturbed!

Scar
08-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Eric talked to Daniele.
Rehashing how D/D came after him and buried him. She is saying they did the same to them. He is saying we just have to have the 4 of us and battle everyone else to the end and once they are at the 4 they battle it out between the 4 of them (E/D/D/Jess). He is saying if it's something they decide to pursue, then they just need to do it.
Dani agreed. He is basically saying if he can forgive them after what they did then they should forgive them (E/Jess).
Eric just said he is playing a game that is very different than the game he thought he would play.
He also said there is honor among thieves.

WOW! The DR must have slapped him up a few times and gave him the deuces, because now his whole tune has changed.
He needs to work Jessica and once he works Jessica, he's worked over Zach.
And BOOM, Yay for Dick, Haha for Dustin.

AIW
08-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the updates guys!

ETA: Dick needs to leave though!

Swim4life107
08-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Well I don't think he is. Eric basically just needs to talk to Jess and tell her what the 411 is and Dustin will be gone.

Tommorow's eviction show is going to be a classic.

AIW
08-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Tommorow's eviction show is going to be a classic.
I agree! Either way it goes it will be great.

Swim4life107
08-16-2007, 02:55 AM
It's set. Dustin is going tommorow 4-2. The big roadblock of convincing Jessica has been overcome. They just need to rope in Jen and Zach. Zach openly admitted he would vote whatever way Jessica wanted. Jen has no reason to be oppossed to Dustin going. Still, worse comes to worse Jessica has to evict Dustin in a 3-3.

I hope Dustin doesn't catch wind of this plan and just is completely shocked. Amber will be reduced to a puddle of tears. Jameka can't do anything about it, she has no HoHs.

I don't know what will happen next week. There has been talk of bringing in a 5th wheel. D/D wants Zach and want to evict Jen next. J/E want Jen and to evict Zach within the next two weeks. I think Amber or Jen/Zach are going. Amber is probably going next week and Jen or Zach being a target all depends on who the 5th wheel is.

I honestly could see these 4 as the final 4. I don't see Amber, Zach, or Jen being able to stop it. I feel horrible for Jameka though, she gave up HoHs to help Eric and she is going to be laying around helpless.

ETA: Negate what I said about D/D wanting Zach as the 5th. Both of the pairs think he'll side with the other when it gets down to it. Jen is the 5th wheel it looks. Amber & Zach will be the next two leaving with Jameka afterwards. Mine as well keep her around since she is a freebie and has her hands tied.

Kamala
08-16-2007, 09:11 AM
This game is getting ugly and I love it. However I think most of the drama is going to go down before the show tomorrow because Eric and Jess are going to try and tie in Zach and Jen to evict Dustin tomorrow. Now If Jen was smart, and I think she might do this, she'd try and pull in Zach to Evict dick because if she kept dustin, then it'd be Daniele/Eric/Jess vs Amber/Jam/Dustin and Jen and Zach could probably slip by a few more weeks. I have a feeling that Jen is going to try and pull something, she always does. It's pretty much Dustin's only hope, but Jessica is on board to evict him and thats all D/D need.

Scar
08-16-2007, 09:17 AM
This game is getting ugly and I love it. However I think most of the drama is going to go down before the show tomorrow because Eric and Jess are going to try and tie in Zach and Jen to evict Dustin tomorrow. Now If Jen was smart, and I think she might do this, she'd try and pull in Zach to Evict dick because if she kept dustin, then it'd be Daniele/Eric/Jess vs Amber/Jam/Dustin and Jen and Zach could probably slip by a few more weeks. I have a feeling that Jen is going to try and pull something, she always does. It's pretty much Dustin's only hope, but Jessica is on board to evict him and thats all D/D need.

But then Jameka, Amber, and Dustin wouldnt think anything was wrong and Eric, Jess, and Dani would.
Since Jameka cant play HoH, and Amber sucks, that would leave Dustin vs Eric and Dani. Dani would most likely win and put up Zach and Jen for basically backstabbing them.
I just think it would be better for them to get Dustin out now, because then Jameka and Amber are hopeless. Then Jen and Zach should ride on the coattails of D/D/J/E until they can strike them at the best time. They could put up Dick and Dani, Im pretty sure Jess and Eric would go with Jen and Zach before D and D.
Just my two cents.....
I hope Jen and Zach vote out Dustin though. I'd rather Dick the rude a$$hole be there than Princess Dustin.
Cant wait for tonight though~

Kamala
08-16-2007, 09:29 AM
But then Jameka, Amber, and Dustin wouldnt think anything was wrong and Eric, Jess, and Dani would.
Since Jameka cant play HoH, and Amber sucks, that would leave Dustin vs Eric and Dani. Dani would most likely win and put up Zach and Jen for basically backstabbing them.
I just think it would be better for them to get Dustin out now, because then Jameka and Amber are hopeless. Then Jen and Zach should ride on the coattails of D/D/J/E until they can strike them at the best time. They could put up Dick and Dani, Im pretty sure Jess and Eric would go with Jen and Zach before D and D.
Just my two cents.....
I hope Jen and Zach vote out Dustin though. I'd rather Dick the rude a$$hole be there than Princess Dustin.
Cant wait for tonight though~

Oh I agree it wouldn't be the smartest move for jen, but I have a feeling she's not just going to go with the new plan hands down. She's invested alot of her time with Amber and Jameka this week. Jen would need Zach to do it though, and Zach pledged his allegiance to Jessica

Scar
08-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Zach openly said he would vote for Dustin if it was okay with Jessica.
So things are starting to look good.

GlitterxGold
08-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Whoa! Amazing stuff.....I definitely can't wait for tonight.

Eric finally came out of the DR. He was there alooooooooong time and since he came out, he seems really upset. Now he is outside at the hot tub and he looks really disturbed!

I can only imagine the look on his face, eyes bugging out, eyebrows being raised all the way to the North Pole, random twitching.

Swim4life107
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Jen & Zach are going to go with the majority because that means they are safe. They will make a power move when neccessary and right now it's way too earlier.