PDA

View Full Version : 8/20 Discussion

Swim4life107
08-20-2007, 02:00 AM
Feeds are so boring this week. No fights, no yelling, no strategy talks, nothing! I guess we were due for a quiet week. It's been non stop crazyness since Jen got HoH in the 2nd week.

Daniele keeps talking about how this is the perfect week. Her dad stayed, she is HoH, has the veto, Dustin is gone, and JEN is going. I think she plans on saving Amber but I'm not sure.

I think Jen is gone this week. I don't see the producers going to bat for her. Her entertaining character has died down and she isn't making waves like she use to. Even if America votes to keep Jen, she is gone. Amber/Jameka won't vote for the other to go. Dick is going to do what Daniele (and he) wants. Zach is so far up Dani's ass and I don't see him differing. 3-2 at the very least for Jen to go, done!

GlitterxGold
08-20-2007, 10:59 AM
I was up late/early and tuned in for a while as I did other stuff and I heard Jessica and Eric chattering in bed together. They are so cute together. He gave her his "woobie". All together now....1,2,3 "AWWWWW". :lol As he was walking back from the bathroom, he went right up to a camera and did this gangsta thing like "yeah, America's Player just got $30,000" and did all this yo wzup signs. Funny stuff. Slowly but surely, he's growing on me again.

Jen and Dick were sleeping in the same room together and he kept farting nonstop and had trouble falling asleep. Jen was grossed out, but didn't make a huge deal about it. They seemed to be on pretty good terms with each other.

CardinalSyn
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I can't stand Eric. He is annoying and arrogant. That is all. :)

Swim4life107
08-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Amber got veto'd (grrrrr....) and Jen is up.

Aly
08-20-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh god, today has been a bit crazy. Jen destroyed all of Dick's cigarettes (4 cartons ) and he stole all her clothes and locked them in HOH. Jen came out of the DR crying and it's been really awkward. Now she's eating even though she's supposed to be on slop.

I feel really really really bad for Jen. It's hard to see her break down because she's such a strong person.

EEEEK, Jen was sitting outside calming down and talking to everyone, then Dick came out mocking her and blew smoke in her face. She jumped up and yelled at him not to smoke in her face and he yelled not to touch him and it cut to trivia.

Feeds just came back and I think Jen is in the DR again. Dick is yelling stuff in the backyard and being obnoxious. Zach just said "You didn't intentionally burn her though?" Dick said "Dude, she grabbed my hand"

Cut to trivia again.

Feeds back and Jen and Dick are arguing loudly in the backyard. Everyone else is quietly sitting in hot tub. Dick saying things to Jen that I can't repeat.

Snowy
08-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Thank you Aly for updating me, so I was watching the drama in youtube (since I don't have feeds) and I am so mad that they're backdooring Jen. She's my favourite, why? :cry
Anyways my opinion on the chaos is that "You go Jen" and "Screw you Dick". I may be a little bias since Jen is my favourite :lol and the only time I liked Dick is when him and Jen were on the same side. :lol
Also, I'm kind of mad that Jen just gave up, since she probably had a chance of staying, but if she didn't do what she did to Dick's cig we wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing the drama unfold. Hey, it makes good TV!

Swim4life107
08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Dick needs to be final 2 with Daniele, she would be a for sure win!

Happy birthday Daniele!

Aly
08-21-2007, 12:23 AM
It's hard to watch Dick on the feeds. He's so vile and digusting with his nonstop farting and horrific verbal attacks on everyone :shakehead I would love for him to go next week. He'd be stuck in sequester with the two people he hates most :lol

Jen came out of the DR (AGAIN) and went outside and told everyone that if for some reason she stays this week, she'll be on the block next week and can't remove herself with veto as a penalty for eating. Dick yelled at her that it was uncool to say that in front of Jameka and kept ranting about how well she's making herself enemies. Jameka sat out there for a few minutes and then went to the kitchen mumbling about how ridiculous this is. Jen came in a half-heartedly apologized to Jameka and said she didn't mean it that way, but Jameka seems really upset and isn't responding.

Swim4life107
08-21-2007, 01:50 AM
Jen deserves everything she's getting right now. I loved her before this, she has dodged bullet after bullet. She gets nominated and throws everything away in two seconds. I am disapointed that she would just give up like this.

I think this solidifies Jen's vote if the Donatos are in the final 2. I want Dick to keep this up because Daniele will win. She deserves it, she's far none the best player remaining.

Scar
08-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Dick just told Zach they are voting out Jameka this week and since Jen is already nominated for next week, they'll get her out then.
They also plan to throw the HoH competition so Amber can win, because it doesnt matter who she nominates.

Kamala
08-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Wow, That's a new level of low for even Dick. I love how he harasses everyone in the game for being sneaky when he's backstabbed almost everyone in the house.

Swim4life107
08-21-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry but keeping Jameka would be better. Jen is a guarenteed nominee next week and is a freebie. Jameka is a freebie that she can't win HOH for the next 3 weeks.

Jess already swore up and down Jameka is staying. She is going to look like a backstabber. About time she took the heat for something she did.

Snowy
08-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Yay, Jen is safe? :woo
Here's hoping they won't change their minds.

Scar
08-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Yay, Jen is safe? :woo
Here's hoping they won't change their minds.

Guess you spoke to soon, lol.
Jameka is staying, or so it seems.
Jen just got a penalty vote. So instead of five votes, its six now.
Everyone will be voting out Jen now. Zach promised his vote to Jameka.
Eric is the only one voting out Jameka.
Also, Jen is still eating more and more food. Lol.

Swim4life107
08-22-2007, 01:36 AM
We will learn in about a 1/2 hour who AC is. I would assume Jen to go because Amber & Jam got a positive edit tonight.