PDA

View Full Version : 8/24 Discussion

Aly
08-24-2007, 03:53 PM
They just had the shopping luxury comp. I think the girls won. They're all out looking at the clothes they got and the guys are sitting there naked in big brown robes. The girls are wearing shorts and shirts, but they all have cute pink robes.

Dick mentioned something about the competition was the exact same as season 4 with bubbles and spelling things out.

Nominations will be later on and Eric and Jess decided to nominate Zach and Amber, leaving the option of backdooring Dani open.

Swim4life107
08-24-2007, 04:54 PM
^ No they didn't. Eric, aka Producer's Player, already said it's too early. They should have "honor amoungst theives" to let the best people go to the end. They said keeping Amber is dumb because she already "doesn't like them" and Zach is a "loose cannon" whereas Daniele would keep them if she got HoH.

Jessica wanted to do it. Eric basically talked her out of it. Jessica doesn't have a mind of her own. Not once has she ever put her foot down. Eric controls her and her mind, she can't even form her own opinions without consulting with Eric. She's not fierce.

baskiddball
08-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Dick and Danielle are one mind too. So what?

Aly
08-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah they did keep the option of backdooring Dani open. Jessica and Eric talked it out and picked each other's brains. It wasn't completely Eric calling the shots whatsoever.

I think based on what Eric's been saying, America must have voted for him to get Amber nominated. I think he's assuming America will also vote for him to vote against Amber if she's on the block, so that's why he's pushing for her to go over Zach if those two remain on the block.

Swim4life107
08-24-2007, 08:03 PM
It would make no sense because they can't backdoor Daniele or Dick. America will never vote a Donato out. Therefore neither are leaving this week. Wishful thinking.

ETA: What they were saying is putting up Daniele or Dick as a pawn shall Amber or Zach win veto, instead of putting up Jameka. Since you know she can retaliate. With all those HoHs and wins she's been racking up lately.

Aly
08-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Maybe you saw different conversations than me, but I am 100% positive they were leaving the backdoor possibility open. They discussed Dani going home this week and how the votes would work. Of course Jess doesn't know about America's vote.

Swim4life107
08-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Yes, but Eric does know about it. That's why he was deflecting every comment about her wanting to put them up.

Daniele isn't going though. She is the best player left and deserves to win. Jessica is apparently "kicking ass" because she has performed well and won two competitions. Daniele has won just as many HoHs (In the same fashion) and three vetos. Dick too has won 2 competitions. The vast majority of both of the Donato's wins have been under pressure, do or die.

Milay
08-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Eric is a manipulator and the whole childhood puppy incident was an advantage for him to take the complete control over Jess.

GlitterxGold
08-26-2007, 03:39 PM
That's my main reason why I am not 100% on the Jessica Train. As a person, she seems so fun to hang out with (I even thought this pre-show, just by reading her favs) and I like how she keeps it upbeat, but I really wish she would show more original thought and masterminding in this game.

It can be a great strategy to let others THINK they are calling shots (while you are the one really coming up with it, like Dr. Will), but I just haven't seen enough from her to believe she can make really good decisions on her own both in her interactions with others (believing what people say so easily) and in her diary room sessions that they show on TV. If she could show more management and planning skills AND have a good attitude, then she'd probably be one of my favorite players of all time. But alas, she's not. I would root for her to win over a number of people still left in the game, but unless she starts showing more fierceness, she's not getting on "The List".