PDA

View Full Version : Live HoH Discussion

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 08:12 PM
It's definately between Zach & Daniele. Daniele is just barely ahead right now. She seems to be gaining ground on Zach, as he was quicker in the beginning. Daniele is hauling ass right now.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Zach is winning, according to Jessica. Apparently it's not by much. I think Zach has got this. ED is in third and Eric is in dead last. They aren't even focusing on those 2.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 08:36 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1812/283020079344pmxl3.jpg
ED has been bringing up the reer.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Looks like ED is gaining some serious ground. He just passed up Daniele and if Zach poops out, this is ED's HoH.

ETA: Jameka just tipped off Daniele to hold the cup form the bottom and now she seems to be doing better.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
There are beakers to the side of the bowl, some new rule is going to come into place. It's probably being implemented now as the feeds are cut off.

Zach still has the lead, with Dick and Daniele not far behind. All it would take if for Zach to gas off. He is definately not pacing himself, running to the max. Daniele is starting to slow down but she is conserving more water. I think with the smaller fingers that Daniele might be able to get the ball out sooner and get HoH if she can maintain pace.

GlitterxGold
08-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Wooo go Daniele! *shakes* :cheer

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:25 PM
They get to carry 2-3 cups. Zach has 2 while Daniele has 3. Looks like being a waitress at hooters works in the long run.

COME ON GURLLLLLLLLLLFRIEND WHOOP THAT CREEPO OGRE'S ASS!

Estquer
08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
This would be really irritating to play in. Because in other endurance you just fall off after like two minutes (coughcoughhackamberwheeze) and then do whatever, but in this one you just have to keep going.

And also, what if they trip and break their cup? Is it plastic?

ETA - that tea is not really tea, is it? I wouldn't call a weird cyan liquid "tea".

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah Dick must of gave Dani the 3rd cup. She is slowly making up ground. I am hoping her bony fingers help her out. Daniele proves eating disorders can be effective. WOOOOT!

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Zach is going to win. Daniele is burning time by setting down the 3rd cup. Zach usually laps her, so he's getting 4 in for her 3.

ED is definately pulling up the reer holy smokes.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:47 PM
This is down to ED & Zach. ED has 3 cups whereas Zach has 2. ED, unlike Daniele, is making good use of the extra cup and only loses a fraction of a lap each time.

Estquer
08-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Hmmm, Zach would be a weird HoH. I was hoping the Donatos/Ericjessica would pagong the other group but - oh well.

He said he would nominate Jameka and Jessica, but I think it would be smarter (for him) to nominate Dick and Daniele.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM
DAMN IT! THE MOST USELESS IDIOT FRICKING WINS! SERIOUSLY IF HIS DUMBASS WINS THIS GAME I WILL BE PISSED. I WANT A FIERCE PERSON TO WIN!

They are way overhyping him in the game with the editing. Crap had they only kept Amber.

GlitterxGold
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM
I think Zach would put up Jessica and Eric. He was pissed off when Eric didn't use the veto and I remember him saying something about making sure Jessica pays for being the one putting him up.

Either way, I don't want Zach to win this so meh :lol I hope either he or Jameka is evicted next.

ETA: WHAT?? Oh lawd, Zach? Of all people :rolleyes

Zack Attack
08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
DAMN IT! THE MOST USELESS IDIOT FRICKING WINS! SERIOUSLY IF HIS DUMBASS WINS THIS GAME I WILL BE PISSED. I WANT A FIERCE PERSON TO WIN!

They are way overhyping him in the game with the editing. Crap had they only kept Amber.

I don't think he's useless, I mean he did win HOH.

Honestly I don't know who he should nominate. The fact that everyone competes for veto complicates things somewhat, not to mention the strong bonds between D/D and E/J. I'd nominate the blondes personally, since they are the competition threats so far, but really, any combination of the 4 would be good.

Swim4life107
08-30-2007, 10:04 PM
I like how he just sits around being a helpless idiot having no grasp on the game, and he decides to show up in the final 6 and play.

I think he's screwed in the final 5 round. It's done in a matter of a 1/2 hour and I could easily see him going.

Zach gets 5th like Chicken George.

I don't think he's useless, I mean he did win HOH.
Name one thing he's done before this? I think this HoH was taylor made for Zach. Last endurance HoH was for Jen. She broke the rules 380138102 times and BB didn't DQ her. They eventually DQ'd her when it was more than obvious she broke a rule.

OMG a 6 foot man with long legs can make bigger strides than a 5'5 100 pound girl. OMG WHAT AN OLYMPIC FEAT!

baskiddball
08-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Just to show Swims excellent predicting skills:
you wont see D/D winning HoH
[|-| I /-\ /\/\]John Edward Thomas Moynahan Brady is one lucky little baby! Super Bowl MVP 2027! says:
zach will win it
Justin says:
yeah
Justin says:
right
Justin says:
hes been out
Justin says:
like on the first/second question
Justin says:
almost every HoH
Justin says:
his chances of winning HoH
Justin says:
is like
Justin says:
Scout winning immunity on Survivot Van.

(Here is a conversation of me and him earlier today)

baskiddball
08-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Danielle or Dick might be eliminated this week! All depending on the veto!!!

Swim4life107
08-31-2007, 05:50 AM
Yeah I don't think any idiot would predict Zach winning a regular HoH competitions with questions Bball. He's been out first almost every time. They never have done endurance besides final 10/final 9 and final 3/final 4. This was probably suppose to be the final 3 endurance but they did it early knowing Zach would win.

If you look at the conversation I was talking assuming it would be question related.

Cream
08-31-2007, 07:26 AM
Hopfelly Danielle or Zach are eliminated!

Swim4life107
08-31-2007, 07:31 AM
Well from the talk last night. Zach is definately not putting up Daniele at all. He proclaimed she is his biggest asset in the house.

He was going back and forth about out of the 3 (Eric, Jess, Jameka) of which to nominate. He kept waivering. One second he wanted Jameka out and the next he wanted Eric out. Jessica is probably safe but finally will be nominated.

Zach is definately sketchy of Dick. He although said he is willing to work with him and ensure safety for next week. The only way I see Dick getting nominated, is for Jameka to pull Jessica off the block forcing Zach to put up Dick next to Eric.