I really hope Iman is hosting again! She is fierce as hail! :zsnap

Mjboy90
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
2009!

Ghostkeeper
05-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Yes sadly! :(
Probably around December or Maybe Sept.
Cause when CNTM was out it said "This Summer" but it was released in May.
So you never know! :p

SirLurk
12-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Ahh, just like CNTM3, I found out about the premiere on a commercial :lol

starting Tuesday January 27, PR Canada 2 starts :)

http://www.globaltv.com/globaltv/globalshows/prc/index.html

^ you can find the designer's names and where they're from and an awesome photo of Iman holding them all as little paper cutouts holding hands :lol

SirLurk
12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I've also read around that model Coco Rocha might appear as a guest :) I hope it's not just a rumour cuz I don't know the validity of it

kerumfetti
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
that would be so FIERCE to see "that model" in the show:D. I hope we see fiercer models in their Finale Runway since Canada is home of many fierce Supermodels and Top Models:).

thermopolis
01-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Yup, Coco's going to be a guest judge this season! :woo

JustPlainEvil
01-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Wow, I was seriously shocked with this episode. So many things happened and I couldn't believe it. I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case no one has seen it yet.

10 minutes into the competition one of the contestants Jacklyn had a nervous breakdown (suffered in the past with severe anxiety) she quit the competition. Didn't really care for this girl and her designs that were shown weren't that good but it was scary because she couldn't breathe and was rushed to the hospital.

This other contestant Danio is a freaking amazing designer, his sketches were so amazingly beautiful. He had battled cancer for 7 years and the chemo made his body swell so he was really overweight and caused skin ulcers all ove his legs and his legs were in extreme pain so he had to leave the competition. I felt really bad for this guy because you can tell he really wanted this and he would've been amazing but it sucks that he had to go.

Then they still had an elimination which I didn't agree on, I thought the other bottom two designers had worse designs then the girl that left but overall this is going to be an interesting season. I'm just shocked at 3 people leaving all in one episode.

valentino
01-28-2009, 02:08 AM
Wait what it started? DANG

JustPlainEvil
01-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Wait what it started? DANG

Yeah it started today :) I forgot it was on today as well. Thank god I have satallite and I caught it on at a later time.

JustPlainEvil
02-14-2009, 08:51 AM
The contestant Danio who left on episode one because his ulers on his leg were too painful died two days ago from cancer. R.I.P. Danio :(

valentino
02-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh my goodness, may he rest in peace. He was talented judging from his audition video and my prayers out to his family.

valentino
04-15-2009, 12:42 AM
I don't know if any of you are still watching this? But..

I AM SOO HAPPY SUNNY WON!

His standard throughout the whole competition is AMAZING! He never was anywhere NEAR the bottom 3.

JustPlainEvil
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm so happy Sunny won, I loved him from the beginning but I also loved Jessica. I thought Jessica collection was the best out of the three tbh.

SirLurk
04-15-2009, 08:37 PM
it was a predictable win but a rightful one! cause I hear he was really consistent.

I didn't see the runways though.. too bad cause I wanted to see if there was a great song like MG's again :p I loved the song she picked :smitten

Dara
04-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Will there be a PR Canada 3?

FierceCanada
05-11-2010, 03:38 PM
supposedly CanWest bought out the rights to a number of programs and I believe PRC will have another season but not on Slice.

Keep your fingers crossed.