PDA

View Full Version : Ken & Tina (separated)

Aly
08-22-2008, 01:11 AM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tar13/kentina.jpgKen Greene, 51
Home Builder/Ex-NFL

Tina Greene, 48
President of BioPharmMed

This married couple is looking to be reconnected on the Race. They’ve been separated for nine months and living on different coasts and are ready to put their marriage back together.

Ken, an ex-NFL star who played for both the St. Louis Cardinals and the San Diego Chargers, was also a college football assistant coach and is currently a home builder. He is competitive, athletic and believes his problem solving skills will help them win the Race. He thinks Tina is too controlling and should relax a bit more, but anticipates the Race will help them learn to appreciate their differences. His poor choices and infidelity tore their marriage apart and he prays that the Race will help Tina to trust him again.

Tina is a business owner and a CEO. She enjoys meeting new people and experiencing new cultures and believes that everyone has an endearing unique quality about them. She is the brains while Ken is the brawn. She has worked as a Director of Strategic Planning and has launched two successful companies. Tina is also Chairman of the Board of The Children's Cancer Center in Tampa. Tina is driven, athletic and competitive. Both Tina & Ken are Christians and have refocused their lives on building their faithfulness.

Despite their differences, they are still in love and eager to fix their marriage. Both are well traveled and adventurous.

source: www.cbs.com (http://www.cbs.com)

Epochalypse
08-22-2008, 01:52 AM
You know if they win he'll propose, they'll get married and then she'll divorce him and take the winnings :lol.

Silver Wolf
08-22-2008, 08:44 PM
WTF. :lol

imaginethat1107
08-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Hate to break it to you, Ken and Tina, but the Amazing Race isn't a good way to fix your marriage problems. :lol

Epochalypse
09-30-2008, 08:28 AM
^ Yeah that, they're stupid if they think a Reality TV show will fix things.

But I was surprised to see how good of a team they were.

And I can kind of see why he cheated :lol.

Sundae Morning
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
My favorite team so far.

PennyLaneInTheSky
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
She scares me a little bit. =x

Epochalypse
10-08-2008, 05:07 PM
She was really annoying this episode, going round telling everyone about the flight as if they owed her something.

Sundae Morning
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
It's a good strategy though. Other teams might look at is as a help and they'll help her in return.

PennyLaneInTheSky
10-10-2008, 06:43 AM
I don't think anybody believed really. They were being sarcastic about it, like yeah they changed the plane because of you, right...

Epochalypse
10-22-2008, 09:38 AM
I have so much respect for these guys going up that tower, I would of cried like a baby. I have a paralyzing fear of heights.

I love that these guys are OWNING this competition.

Sundae Morning
10-22-2008, 09:48 AM
IKR. 3 consecutive first callouts. I mean firsts.

JiriSuomesta
10-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm not a big fan of theirs so I would love for them to get eliminated on the next episode. It would be quite a shocker. They need to finish below 1st next time. It's about time :lol

Epochalypse
11-07-2008, 06:26 AM
I'm so glad they didn't get eliminated, especially since they were last because of their awful cab driver.

Was it just me or did Ken look VERY ill during this leg?

PennyLaneInTheSky
11-11-2008, 08:20 AM
She looks good with green hair, really.
They are finally growing on me.

Sundae Morning
11-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Her eyebrows are <3

PennyLaneInTheSky
11-12-2008, 05:51 AM
Her eyebrows are <3

really?

Sundae Morning
11-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Yesh

nawlinsgal
11-12-2008, 12:04 PM
My favorite team...they have really grown on me more and more this season....if Tina/Ken, Bro/Sis, ? make the final 3 I'll be happy

Livelifefully
12-08-2008, 05:54 AM
I love KEN AND TINA! I love this show so much now! I am so happy that I made up my mind about watching it or not! I watched 9 episodes in 5days and I wasn't here on Saturday so I shouldn't count lol! So there's only 2 episodes left for me too watch!! I'm so excited! I loved Kelly and Christy and disliked Terence and Sarah and also the Fat or Frat boys I dunno. Anyways, I hope that they win. I also like Toni/Dallas and Starr/Nick. They were in my top 5 from the beginning with the Southern Belles and Kelly/Christy whom everybody hates.

kibashyho
10-28-2011, 03:06 PM
they were a fab team and a good story