PDA

View Full Version : Nick & Starr (siblings)

Aly
08-22-2008, 01:15 AM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tar13/nickstarr.jpgNick Spangler, 22
Actor

Starr Spangler, 21
NFL Cheerleader

This brother/sister team will stop at nothing to win the Race. Both are extremely driven and competitive, especially with one another. They admit to being over-zealous when a prize is involved – even if it’s only bragging rights. They’re excited to use this to their advantage on the Race.

Nick and Starr could practically be twins, and consider each other best friends, even though they rarely see each other due to distance. They hope to strengthen their relationship on this adventure, but do worry that since they haven’t spent much time together in several years that they could get on one another’s nerves. After all, in high-school they were bitter enemies.

Nick claims that the biggest difference between them is that Starr can be a bit reckless – she leaps into a situation without thinking about the repercussions - while Nick thinks everything through before acting. Starr claims that she is simply more spontaneous and figures everything will work out in the end.

Nick and Starr have both accomplished their life-long dreams. Nick performs on the New York stage in an Off-Broadway musical called The Fantasticks, while Starr was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys for the past three seasons.

They’re anxious to bring a new approach to the game and are motivated to strengthen their relationship. They believe that their charisma, wit and relentless spirit will make for a dangerous combination.

source: www.cbs.com (http://www.cbs.com)

Aly
08-22-2008, 01:16 AM
I have to root for the Texas team and the Pink team, but this will be my true favorite team. I hope they can go far!

Aly
09-28-2008, 09:39 PM
:yay They did so good in the first episode :yay

They seem to have a good strategy with just making the "loose alliance". I was a little worried about them on the drive to the airport, but they ended up fixing that mistake fast and thought quickly the rest of the way through the first leg.

PennyLaneInTheSky
09-30-2008, 05:38 AM
Yes they are the ones to beat, I hope they continue that way.
Hopefully they're not one of those teams that begin strong and then makes a small mistake and gets eliminate at the 3rd or 4th episode.

Epochalypse
09-30-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm so glad my favourite team did so well!

Sundae Morning
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Nick is a bitch. Hate him.

Epochalypse
10-08-2008, 11:56 AM
I know, he was so rude to Sarah on the Road Block.

I still like Starr though.

Sundae Morning
10-08-2008, 11:58 AM
He's just rude. Ugh. I like Starr too. :)

bobpickle
10-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Nick (the actor ... lol) is so blatantly rude its almost funny.

ohreality
10-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Nick's cute, but his attitude is so catty! Starr's cute too.

That was so rude what Nick did to Sarah at the road block. But I don't know why... I still love his team.

Sundae Morning
10-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Ugh at them. I hate them so much.

ohreality
10-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Love them too.

I looooovelovelove the feud between Nick & Starr / Kelly & Christy. I like both teams hehhe. But I secrently hope Kelly & Christy do something to Nick & Starr.

Epochalypse
10-22-2008, 09:37 AM
"Oh my gawd my arm is broken."

*flails broken arm around*

:lol

Livelifefully
12-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Gotta say that they were one of my favourites from the beginning but I'm not that happy coz I preferred Ken & Tina. Still, I love these two and they deserve it so it's great. CONGRATULATIONS STARR AND NICK. It's funny that I realized that if you flip STarr's name it becomes RRATS!! lol coz she's a rat just joking I love her.

:):):D:D

My top 5 teams were
1. Kelly & christy
2. Ken & Tina
3. Nick & Starr (as you see that's great)
4. Marisa & Brooke
5. Toni & Dallas

wts
12-08-2008, 04:54 PM
I sorta liked them.
They deserved to win but it was just SO obvious they would win from the beginning. I was really hoping Toni & Dallas could win but they had to screw up :(.

harmony112
12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tar13/nickstarr.jpgNick Spangler, 22
Actor

Starr Spangler, 21
NFL Cheerleader

This brother/sister team will stop at nothing to win the Race. Both are extremely driven and competitive, especially with one another. They admit to being over-zealous when a prize is involved – even if it’s only bragging rights. They’re excited to use this to their advantage on the Race.

Nick and Starr could practically be twins, and consider each other best friends, even though they rarely see each other due to distance. They hope to strengthen their relationship on this adventure, but do worry that since they haven’t spent much time together in several years that they could get on one another’s nerves. After all, in high-school they were bitter enemies.

Nick claims that the biggest difference between them is that Starr can be a bit reckless – she leaps into a situation without thinking about the repercussions - while Nick thinks everything through before acting. Starr claims that she is simply more spontaneous and figures everything will work out in the end.

Nick and Starr have both accomplished their life-long dreams. Nick performs on the New York stage in an Off-Broadway musical called The Fantasticks, while Starr was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys for the past three seasons.

They’re anxious to bring a new approach to the game and are motivated to strengthen their relationship. They believe that their charisma, wit and relentless spirit will make for a dangerous combination.

source: www.cbs.com (http://www.cbs.com)

That photo is absolutey stunning :smitten

valentino
04-09-2009, 04:58 AM
Ugh tbh the one team I didn't want to win..wins. This was a really frustrating season for me to watch and accept.

plainjanesbrother
10-18-2010, 11:32 AM
2nd favorite team! first being sam&dan:smitten

kibashyho
10-28-2011, 03:05 PM
they are to close its creepy