PDA

View Full Version : About the Show

Aly
08-22-2008, 01:30 AM
http://rtvgames.com/showimages/tar13/cast.jpg

Eleven teams will compete in The Amazing Race 13, traveling over 30,000 miles, spanning five continents, in 23 days, all starting from the world famous Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, site of the 1932 and 1984 Olympics. Phil Keoghan will host.

The 13th installment of The Amazing Race will feature a variety of firsts, including: Teams traveling to a real-life water world where its inhabitants live upon a floating city; first time visits for the Race to locations such as Cambodia and Kazakhstan; and one Team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line.

The cast also features couples in various stages of their lives - married beekeepers who have been together for years, a married but separated couple who is looking to rebuild their marriage, a newly dating couple who is still getting to know each other and best friends who are comic book aficionados and describe the Race as "the ultimate game on the biggest game board you can imagine.."

The Amazing Race 13 premieres Sunday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

Epochalypse
08-22-2008, 01:50 AM
This will be my first Season of TAR, the only reason I'm watching it is because it get's talked about here alot :lol.

Turborendyrunabout
08-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Wow! I try to watch it!

Aly
08-22-2008, 02:13 AM
and one Team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line.

I'm VERY curious about this, but I'm sure it won't turn out to be as big of a deal as they'll make it seem.

Sundae Morning
10-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I dunno what's happening but my interest for this show is declining.

JiriSuomesta
10-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I dunno what's happening but my interest for this show is declining.

I had that too. The last full season I saw was the one before Amber and Rob competed.. And then i watched that one episode when they went to Finland.. I just didn't care about it anymore. Now I watch it becouse it seems fresh and new again to me.

Sundae Morning
10-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Good thing Terence and Sarah are there for entertainment and so as the Divorcees.

Sundae Morning
11-02-2008, 09:01 PM
What's happening to TAR? Their taska are lame this season.