PDA

View Full Version : 9/28 Premiere Discussion

Aly
09-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I think this season will be pretty interesting. They did a good job picking some entertaining personalities. I am SO happy my pre-show favorite team (Starr & Nick) kicked butt and came in first!!!! I love them even more now! My other pre-show favorites (the Texas girls and the pink girls) turned out to be pretty boring. Terence/Sarah is the team I love to hate. It's so annoying (but kind of funny) how Terence is always whining and complaining about what Sarah is doing.

wts
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
OMG I MISSED IT!!!
NOOOOOOOO :(.

Will they be showing the episode again? :(

wts
09-28-2008, 09:56 PM
I just checked wikipedia, and OMW @ Anita and Arthur getting eliminated first :(.

Aly
09-28-2008, 10:04 PM
I bet someone will upload the episode on Youtube soon.

Anita and Arthur were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow! I'm glad they got cut, they were too boring to watch.

Turborendyrunabout
09-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah!

Today's Premiere for the Asian Cable!

Trent
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Yay! Nick and Starr got 1st place on this leg! Go Team! I am loving those Texas Girls and Aja and Ty seem pretty awsome to!

imaginethat1107
09-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I love Nick and Starr. I also love Toni and Dallas. Dallas is hawt~ :smitten

Anita and Arthur were so cute. I'm sad to see them go. :(

Sundae Morning
09-29-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm looking forward to Terence and Sarah. They seem so pathetic but I love them. "They didn't even say hi to us". :lol

Turborendyrunabout
09-29-2008, 11:28 PM
The Next Episode should be more dramatic!!!

PennyLaneInTheSky
09-30-2008, 05:48 AM
Ah Terrence was big disappointment, I thought I was going to love him =(
But I love Sarah still. And the geeks!

That frat guy Dan is pretty annoying I can see I'm going to hate him.

Epochalypse
09-30-2008, 08:44 AM
OK I didn't love this as much as Survivor but I'll still watch.

The edit got a bit confusing at times and I know it's a rae situatution but some more interaction between the couples would of been cool.

Lol @ Bill & Mark in next weeks episode.

Oh yeah, just wondering, is the only thing a couple gets for coming in 1st place a prize? Is there no immunity or extra help in the race?

Turborendyrunabout
10-01-2008, 11:20 PM
OK I didn't love this as much as Survivor but I'll still watch.

The edit got a bit confusing at times and I know it's a rae situatution but some more interaction between the couples would of been cool.

Lol @ Bill & Mark in next weeks episode.

Oh yeah, just wondering, is the only thing a couple gets for coming in 1st place a prize? Is there no immunity or extra help in the race?
There's no immunity though.