PDA

View Full Version : 11/30 Episode Discussion - You're Gonna get Me Killed

Sundae Morning
11-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Be fierce! Let's watch it.

wts
11-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Andrew and Dan are by far the worst racers I have ever seen.
If they don't get eliminated . . .

TONI AND DALLAS FTW!

wts
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Tina is so funny :lol
TONI AND DALLAS FTW!

Dandrew needs to GTFO.

EDIT: OMG!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO. DALLAS LOST THEIR PASSPORTS AND MONEY. OMG, IF THEY GET ELIMINATED OVER THIS . . . :riphair:riphair

Sundae Morning
11-30-2008, 09:18 PM
I will be happy if Nick and Starr will not win. That's it

wts
11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
If Dandrew wins, I really will be done with this show.
I don't like Nick & Starr one bit, but if they win, at least they will be somewhat deserving.

I REALLY hope Toni and Dallas can get past this leg! :(

Sundae Morning
11-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, TAR 14 is currently filming its final days.

wts
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Unfortunately, TAR 14 is currently filming its final days.
What do you mean, it's final days?
Is TAR going to be done? :(

Sundae Morning
12-01-2008, 04:00 AM
Final days of TAR 14.

PennyLaneInTheSky
12-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Oh so final days of TAR 14?
Not TAR right?

I knew it was Dallas and Toni, no teams I rooted this season got into the final 3 :(
It's pretty clear to me that Nick and Starr will win, seriously, what's the fun in that?
As long as they don't win I'll be very happy.

And surprisingly Dandrew ftw!
How funny would that be? =x

wts
12-01-2008, 07:31 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO.
Usually I root for the underdogs but Dandrew aren't even likeable. All they do is complain in a non-entertaining way and give a 50% effort in everything they do. The fact that they made it to the finale over Toni & Dallas is HORRIBLE :(.

Ken & Tina FTW!
I really don't want Nick & Starr to win even though it's obvious they will but if they do win, at least they will be deserving.

I was really hoping a mother/son team would win this season. Oh well. If Dandrew does win, I really am done with TAR though. I seriously am.

PennyLaneInTheSky
12-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Oh no don't be done with TAR, let's cross fingers for Ken & Tina, they at least deserve it :D
I hated Dandrew since the very beginning, but since Terrence&Sara left, they became the only fun left to watch. It would probably the first time in TAR that an underdog and really bad racer would win.
And Ken and Tina would probably be the oldest couple to win right? That would be awesome.
Now what's new with Nick and Starr? Ah one more, yet again, man and woman annoying team winning...

I was sad that Toni and Dallas were eliminated, but his mother knew he wasn't the smartest person, she should've done the road block instead of him, as soon as she said you do it I knew they were done. Even Andrew made a smart move.

wts
12-02-2008, 07:39 AM
IKR? If Toni would have done the roadblock, they would still be here . .

Epochalypse
12-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Whats with all the Nick & Starr hate? From what I've seen they're perfectly decent people and are VERY desrving of the win. They're excellent racers.

And just NO at Dandrew winning just because it would be funny, they don't deserve it in the slightest and it wouldn't be funny.

Anyway, about the episode. Poor Toni & Dallas, they desrved to make final 3. It's a shame they cocked up so much.

Sundae Morning
12-05-2008, 10:11 AM
I just don't root for the frontrunners. :lol

PennyLaneInTheSky
12-06-2008, 04:59 AM
^I guess me neither :o